Seminars and lectures
We provide insights and inspiration at kick-offs, hold seminars at sales meetings and lecture on interesting current topics at customer events.
Our goal is for participants to get concrete tips and methods that can be implemented directly in their everyday work. That is our ambition whether we do a long-term customised program or hold a seminar or give a lecture for one or two hours. Before each effort, we therefore prepare and customise the message based on the target group’s perspective.
Examples of seminars:
- Trends in strategic sales
- How to develop our value baes salling
- Implications of new requirements for the sales organization
- The relationship journey
- Effective sales and business management
- Successful strategic sales prospecting
- New demands on the sales organization
- What characterizes a successful sales and business organization?
- How do I develop my personal effectiveness?
- From event-driven to goal-oriented!
- How to create a successful business management process
- Social Selling – strategic relationship development
- How to develop our Key Account organization
- How to successfully onboard new sales and business managers
- How to create successful teams